We use your donations in the following ways:
- To provide a counselling helpline for victims of abuse
- To provide emergency financial support for victims fleeing from abuse
- To engage churches and other religious or cultural groups to raise awareness of domestic violence and other forms of abuse affecting women
- To raise further funds for the work of charity through marketing activities and events.
Regular donations allow us to plan ahead with the knowledge that we will have the funds needed to continue our life saving work.
WAYS TO GIVE:
You can give a one-off or monthly financial donation using the donate button below to make payment via your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
‘One to Five’
Our new ‘One to Five ‘fundraising drive is a monthly sponsorship standing order of between one and five pounds. We find ourselves in a world where the below statistics are a constant reality;
- Two women on average killed each week by their current or former partner.
- Three women a week estimated to commit suicide as a result of domestic violence.
- 62% of children in homes where domestic violence is happening are also directly harmed.
- Children who witness domestic violence are twice as likely to become abusers
Your money can save a life, bring hope to a woman and ensure a child does not grow up in an abusive home. We encourage you to join this drive.
You can give by making payment directly into our bank or setting up a regular standing order using the details below:
Bank: HSBC A/c Name: Grace to Graces S/c: 40-36-21 A/c number: 11530941 Ref: One-to-Five